Saturday 3 August 2013

Fourth day of APPRENTICESHIP! Thursday 1st August 2013

01/08/2013 4th Day of the Apprenticeship

ERR! Employee's Rights & Responsibilities! That was what we did the entire day! Reading, searching online and answering questions! From questions about maternity pay to self-employed rights, I answered gajjilion questions, I'm not even exaggerating! Thus there's not much to write about what happened today since I already just told you. ERR! It took me approximately from 9 ish to 5 to finish it all! (excluding lunch and breaks ofc xD)

Despite the long-ness of it all, I did learn quite important information for being an employee, I learnt more about my rights and the responsibilities I have for being a person at work. By reading and answering the questions, most of the information had really cemented to my brain so that tells me I am indeed learning. Coolbeans.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment